Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Time to move on

After few weeks of never ending crying as i felt that  i failed with my life and i even felt that there's no god at all as why all this things happened to me, im pregnant, no job, and the father of the baby left us without any words. It's not really easy to accept the fact. And that soon i will become a single mother to my baby. I'm scared and feel so sorry for i can't give my baby a family of our own.

Though after all those days nor weeks of crying, one night i felt  movements of my baby in my tummy, its like the baby's telling me that "hey im still here and stop crying coz i feel weak too and i want to live" it hit me in my head as i felt like there's a cold water poured down through my head telling me that im so selfish without realizing that im pregnant and my depression might going to affect the baby and im not going to let that happened. I used to wished for a baby before and now that im going to be a mother soon then whether i like it or not, i need to face the truth now.

When the baby keep on moving inside it makes me feel so different,  thats the time that i give smile and i felt so relieved, looks like my baby was also trying to tell me that everything will going to be fine. I felt an angel inside of me and it makes me think that its time for me to wake up and move on.

Since i can't find any job in my situation, im trying to find ways looking for online money making site so at least i can earn to support my pregnancy specially my birthing cost, i still have my savings and my parents also extend their promise to help me,  i want to be responsible and a loving mother to my baby.

I just hope that god will going to take care of me and my baby and that everything will going to be fine someday. Though i still hope that my hubby nor ex hubby will come back even not for me but just for our baby sake so the baby will grow up with a real father.  Though right now, I just want my baby to be healthy and for me, that's all what matter.


(Click image for better view)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino