Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Im going to have a baby

How can i forget. It was November 2009 when i missed my period its just 2 weeks though i really feel uncomfortable in my lower abdomen so im planning to drink herbal to induce menstruation its actually a safe herbal as anyone can drink it due to its healthy benefits, But i was also thinking that maybe im pregnant though we only made love once with my Hubby last October before he left out of town for his work project and i know that i was not fertile that time, we even check it with ovulation calculator and it says that i am safe those time.

And so with the help of my friend we bought parsley herbs and bring it to boil, i supposed to drink it that night but i received a call from my niece if im going to attend my sister's birthday dinner, i forgot that it was her birthday already coz i was very busy with work. While in dinner i saw my brother's wife and shes 6 months pregnant that time (she already give birth to a healthy baby girl today) and i even joke my brother that at long last they will going to have a baby. Actually, they've been married for 10 years and they tried a lot of things just to conceive a baby, they visit different churches wishing to have a baby and god never failed them though it took time but at least god still grant their wish..

After dinner, theres something hit in my mind forcing me to buy pregnancy kit that night while on my way home so i stop at the drug store to buy one. and when i got home i just leave the parsley tea and decided to drink it the next day once im negative in pregnancy. I can't sleep that night and i was talking to my hubby, i told him about the tea and i also told him that im already 2 weeks delayed and so he told me to check first if im pregnant or not before taking it. I decided to take the pregnancy test in the morning right after i wake up to have more accurate result as what they said and so i did.

 2 lines... wow... I can't express what i felt that time, i immediately called my hubby and informed him about it and he was also happy. He even told me to visit OB immediately for prenatal vitamins and to make sure everything will be fine.

I was really happy and so excited when i found out im pregnant coz im been wishing for this a long time thinking that im also getting older.

1 comment:

  1. well i know im late but CONGRATULATIONS!
    wish you a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery.. and a healthy baby as well :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino